Fitzroy River Corporation Ltd is a public company listed on the ASX (ASX code: “FZR”) with strategic non-operational investments.
Its current investments comprises of Royalty agreements centred around oil and gas production in the onshore Canning Basin in far north Western Australia.
Fitzroy holds royalty interests in several permits in the Canning Basin originally acquired via 2 separate Royalty Deeds, the Canning Basin Royalty Deed and the Lennard Shelf Royalty Deed.
The map above shows the location of all the Company’s royalty interests with those acquired under the Canning Basin Royalty shown in light blue and with those shown in dark blue being the areas acquired under the Lennard Shelf Royalty.
Buru is the Operator of the permits focused on the Canning Superbasin, Western Australia, other than EP371, R1 and L15. Fitzroy holds royalties over some but not all of Buru’s permits. Buru’s permits include the Ungani oil field and Laurel Basin Centre Gas System over which FZR has a royalty.
Main activities of Fitzroy Management
- Royalty collection
- Review of new investment opportunities
- Contract maintenance with Buru and Mitsubishi
- Title maintenance (ensuring royalty dealings are and remain registered against the relevant permits)
- Monitor operational activities across all royalty permits, and
- Company routine operations & reporting as an ASX listed company.
- 88,144,859 shares – Market cap:
-$16.3m (as at 15 October 2018)
- No options or other convertible securities